The Middlesex West Chamber of Commerce works with businesses throughout its 8-town region, both individually and collectively, to realize a vibrant business community. The Middlesex West Chamber offers business development groups to support the growth and success of your business. Many members realize direct benefits for their businesses from participation in the Middlesex West Chamber's Business Development Groups.
- Business Builders - Business development group compromised of business decision makers who meet twice a month in a master-mind format to brainstorm ideas for growth and success. Non-compete seating (only one representative per industry). The fee to join Business Builders is $120.
- Professional Women’s Network (PWN) is designed for business women in the Chamber's eight-town region. The mission of the Professional Women's is to provide mutual support for business women as they strive to educate, mentor and facilitate professional growth. The PWN Steering Committee meets regularly to ensure that the direction, growth and membership of the group meets the needs and expectations of its members as well as to organize events and activities for the group. Currently, the Professional Women's Network meets quarterly. Members of the Middlesex West Chamber pay $15 per meeting; non-chamber business women are welcome to attend and pay $25 per meeting.
- YP Connect provides young professionals, ages 21-40, with opportunities to develop socially, professionally and civically through networking and educational programs.
The mission of the Professional Women's Network (PWN) is to provide mutual support for business women who strive to educate, mentor and facilitate professional growth.
The PWN Steering Committee meets regularly to ensure that the direction, growth and membership of the group meets the needs and expectations of its members as well as to organize events and activities for the group.
PWN Sponsored by:
ComForCare HomeCare, Emerge Coaching for Success, Juice Plus+, Workers Credit Union, Zounds Hearing of Westford
- Luann Colombo, Juice Plus+ - PWN Steering Committee Co-Chair
- Jenn Quinn, ComForCare Home Care - PWN Steering Committee Co-Chair
- Christine Boutin, Esq, Levine-Piro Law
- Christine Brault, Spark Co-Work Space
- Jennifer Cook, The Artium at Drum Hill
- Lori Grant, LEG UP Healing
- Julie L'Heureux, Sunlight Photography
- Jayanthi Narasimhan, WatchRx
- Gwen Regan, Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Ann Rosas, Life Care Center of Acton
- Anna Salvia, Harsip and Stuart, PC
- Renee Senes, Senes and Chwalek
- Kelley Silva, All About the Massage
- Amy Smalarz, Strategic Market Insight
- Jan Stewart, Emerge Coaching for Success
Professional Women's Network Annual Programming
The PWN Steering Committee decided on four (4) after-hours events per calendar year to occur on the first Wednesdays. Each quarter will have a theme and a service component. Additionally, in the future, breakfast or lunch meetings may be planned adding to the offering. Multi-Chamber PWN events may also add to the events calendar.
Focus, Themes and Community Connection:
- Community Connections
- Member support topic
- Educational Connection
- Social Connections
The Professional Women's Network supports these and other local causes: Toys for Tots, The Food Pantry, Domestic Violence Services Network and donates books, gently used professional clothing, winter coats and prom dresses for area collections.
2014 Upcoming events -
WED FEB 5 - The Power of Compliments
Hosted by the Life Care Center of Littleton, 191 Foster Street
11:30 am-1:00 pm
$10 Chamber members
Save the dates:
WED MAY 7
WED OCT 1
WED DEC 3