This is an energetic and fun group of outgoing professionals! We are passionate about the Chamber and therefore, we get to act as “hosts” for Chamber meetings and events, welcoming new members to the Chamber. We help promote the programs, services and activities of the Chamber to increase participation among current members, and encouraging new members to come check out all we have to offer!
We work to create and maintain a methodology to regularly communicate with members, and provide valuable input to the Board of Directors and Chamber staff concerning member interests and needs. Regular meetings are held once a month at varying local businesses and group visits are planned to new businesses to explain the benefits of membership and invite new prospects to upcoming events.
Ambassadors are expected to:
- Participate in monthly meetings
- Ensure that the Ambassadors are represented at events
- Contact members about events and their membership
- Produce the program: The Value of Membership
- Prospect new businesses in the area and visit them to encourage them to check out our events